Author Topic: Bugs : Torch scorch pants;Nightmaremob on another one;Spiders;Stoppedworking  (Read 6948 times)

Loz

• programmer
  • Administrator
  • Dude
Definitely!

Even if it is something intentional I am aware of it is still really good to know. We do want the game to make intuitive sense as much as possible so you can play without struggling against the design, so this sort of feedback (that something is a bit confusing) is helpful.

Drawn

• Dude
  • get rekt
Hello playing 0.4

Second floor, all my equipped items dropped on the ground after loading screen when going up the stairs, except my weapon, it disappeared.
(this happened after a skeleton gate and I carried a second key while going up)

Blackscreen after loading towards second floor, had to restart to fix.

There is no Mouse icon, pretty hard to press Quit or anything else in the ingame menu.

Looks great though!

« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 07:39:29 PM by Drawn »

Loz

• programmer
  • Administrator
  • Dude
Thanks for the bug report!

There is definitely something a bit odd happening with the inventory at the moment. John said he had a weapon disappear too, but I've not seen it yet.

The blackscreen is interesting, do you mean you had to restart the game, or your machine?

I'll look into the mouse thing too? Is this the windows, osx or linux build?

Drawn

• Dude
  • get rekt
Game went black the game did nothing no sound and I alt f4 to get rid of it.
I just use windows 7. I can see the mouse when pressing start but ingame after pressing esc it does not appear.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 08:46:10 PM by Drawn »

Drawn

• Dude
  • get rekt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMleh0xOG_c&feature=youtu.be

Torch on fire bug.
Replicate by running and equipping torch and switching to gun.
I was going for the crash,normally i'd get a black-screen quite quick, but when you want it, it doesn't happen.

Loz

• programmer
  • Administrator
  • Dude
Thanks for the video, that is really helpful!