Author Topic: Share ToR with your friends!  (Read 2894 times)

Bzubko

• Dude
  • Idle Creations Loyal Supporter
Share ToR with your friends!
« on: August 04, 2014, 02:30:08 PM »
Hey guys, I would like to approach a topic that I have been needing to talk about. As you can see, ToR isn't very popular as of now. However, we can change that. Tell all your friends about Tomb of Rooms and tell them to spread the word!
I have already successfully pulled our newest member, Cmcopeland, into the ToR community, so all you who are seeing, or will see this post, heed my advice and pull in friends to play ToR!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 02:32:22 PM by Bzubko »

Bzubko

• Dude
  • Idle Creations Loyal Supporter
Re: Share ToR with your friends!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 02:33:49 PM »
Hey guys, I would like to approach a topic that I have been needing to talk about. As you can see, ToR isn't very popular as of now. However, we can change that. Tell all your friends about Tomb of Rooms and tell them to spread the word!
I have already successfully pulled our newest member, Cmcopeland, into the ToR community, so all you who are seeing, or will see this post, heed my advice and pull in friends to play ToR!
Oh, Btw, I made the attachment using chalk XD

idlekaty

• Idle artist
  • Administrator
  • Dude
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 02:29:53 AM »
I like your chalk message!  Maybe that could use chalk graffiti as some kind of 'underground' marketing scheme..  if we ever bothered to initiate any kind of self-promotion, that is :p

Calmormy

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 09:03:28 AM »
I'm sure the information you give is really valuable.

AntonioCot

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 11:47:26 AM »
I've shown ToR to everyone in my life who's even remotely interested in games so I'm doing my part. haha

Flanua

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 10:49:54 PM »
I personally made YouTube video about this game 3 years ago. I think I've done my part :)