Author Topic: Best ToR Stories  (Read 3566 times)

Bzubko

• Dude
  • Idle Creations Loyal Supporter
Best ToR Stories
« on: July 30, 2014, 11:14:13 PM »
Alright, I decided to make a thread of favorite moments in Tomb of Rooms!

Here, to start off the thread I'll tell you a silly story about how my friend and I got a dectuple kill!
So here we were and my buddy and I were sneaking around on floor one drawing rune after rune after rune to summon animated corpses. As you should know, they cant here you unless you walk or run or shoot, so you can spam the map full of these guys! Anyways, once it was about to crash from the lag I had my buddy run around and get them to follow him, the few that didn't chase him or fall into a pit were so clumped together that you could fire into the crowd and hit tons of them!
this was one of my favorite moments of all of the times I have trolled (attempted to troll more like) using the summoning rune!

Now that I have shared my story, It is time for you to share yours!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 11:17:21 PM by Bzubko »

Nore5515

• Dude
Re: Best ToR Stories
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 01:17:52 AM »
Once upon a time, I decided bomb traps weren't that great.

I was wrong.

But in all seriousness, the moral of the story is don't mess with bomb traps.

Ever.

Nore5515

• Dude
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 01:25:15 AM »
OK, in all seriousness, I decided that a proper story was needed to make up for my last "story."

Here I go...

======================================================================================================
Soloing, by myself, when all of a sudden.
BAM
Flanked by Zombie/Headless Dude. I ran into a dead end hallway, and knew I was doomed. I threw my torch nearby, and missed the other one with my shotgun. The first Grunt/Zombie came into my face, reached up, and smashed into his buddy. His buddy (who was on fire) EXPLODED, giving me a perfect chance to escape. However, this was not to be. This blood lust the Zombie entered was too uncontrollable, and he ended up swiping me during my escape.

TL;DR

Grunts/Zombies have friendly fire on.

==========================================================================================================

Bzubko

• Dude
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 06:33:49 PM »
Grunts/Zombies

Come on! decide on a name! But rly, thanks for adding a story :D

Bzubko

• Dude
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 12:58:44 AM »
Alrighty, Go away. you can either A. be a human being that is part of this community. Or B, GO AWAY

idlekaty

• Idle artist
  • Administrator
  • Dude
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 02:26:00 AM »
When did that guy get here? D:  I deleted nasty Spambot now.  I've got the power ! 8)

Bzubko

• Dude
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 11:28:58 PM »
YEAH! I wanna say something but ehh...

Drawn

• Dude
  • get rekt
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 07:48:53 PM »
-That time when you see a sort of mechanical dragon and when you think it's just for spookyness it corrects and torches you alive.

-That time when you want to go to the next floor, but some invisible asshole keeps throwing bottles and cups at your face.

-The feeling of joy when you stand behind a bear and shoot him and then he flies forward to tackling your teammates.

-That time when you have 3 shotguns and 3 people shoot and reload at the same time and you don't know if someone even hit anything at all.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 10:46:44 PM by Drawn »