Author Topic: Lets plays thread  (Read 8441 times)

Loz

• programmer
  • Administrator
  • Dude
Re: Lets plays thread
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2014, 06:00:15 PM »
That was AWESOME! Thanks for taking the time to make and share it Bzubko!

Katy lit the bat signal that a new video was up, and I ended up watching it all the way through too. It didn't feel like it needed editing down to me, as the dialogue carries it through any lulls in the gameplay (and it's pretty action packed), and 40 minutes is well within normal lets play runtimes.

Sorry about the bugs with the sword and minotaur. It looks like even when he was standing up the minotaur was just standing there not doing anything, so somehow his brain has gotten switched off. You can rest easy knowing that he is supposed to be getting back up and murdering you like he always has. The sword was working last time I checked it, not sure how it managed to break between then and the build going out. Version 0.3 didn't get as much testing as it should have. Soon as I get a free minute I'll try and sort these out.

Ps. There is a new clue for a new mark that I don't think you have discovered that shows up in your video and you both ignore it ;)

Bzubko

• Dude
  • Idle Creations Loyal Supporter
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2014, 10:43:33 PM »
Ooh! very exiting! also, no problem about the whole buggy stuffs. I think Nore and I will do a vid for every proceeding update for at least a while. (If I can convince him. lol) also, this is the first page on the forum to reach two pages! :o

Nore5515

• Dude
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2014, 10:56:19 PM »
New Rune?

This sounds quite interesting...

Drawn

• Dude
  • get rekt
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2014, 08:13:57 PM »
No more smoking statues :(

Bzubko

• Dude
  • Idle Creations Loyal Supporter
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2014, 03:35:47 PM »
Hey all. My brother, Tyler, would not top begging me to put up our lets play with him and I over here. so I finally gave in. This was made the day after my first one so its fairly old. anyways here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBujJ4BcWz8&list=UU-0X4Etc2smBCuHODjmPbbQ