Author Topic: Hi there lurkers  (Read 7372 times)

idlekaty

• Idle artist
  • Administrator
  • Dude
Hi there lurkers
« on: September 30, 2013, 05:16:26 PM »
Hi everyone!
We just got back from the Eurogamer Expo and we would like to thank everybody who came along and took the time to play our game.  We had an absolute blast and met some lovely people - we are hoping you will get involved and help us make Tomb of Rooms a great game!
Feel free to throw heckles and suggestions our way, we won't sulk, honest  :)

-Katy (artist @ Idle Creations)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 04:00:59 PM by Loz »

IdleJohn

• Idle Artist
  • Administrator
    • Idle Creations
Re: Hi there lurkers
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 11:59:48 PM »
Also, currently you don't have to register on the forum in order to post. We might have to change this if we get megaspammed, though.

djldot

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 02:03:06 PM »
played at eurogamer, tis awesome =) just waiting to get my hands on it

Loz

• programmer
  • Administrator
  • Dude
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 09:18:16 PM »
played at eurogamer, tis awesome =) just waiting to get my hands on it

Thanks for letting us know! Our current plan is to tidy up some things we spotted during Eurogamer, add some new stuff and put up a build before halloween.

When we put up a build I'll do an announcement post, so if your profile notification settings are set to allow announcements by email you will receive a mail letting you know.

Noaksey

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 04:11:54 PM »
Hey guys,

I am on the Forum and I also too played this game at Eurogamer Expo, if I had known I could have finished the game I would have done so cause I like getting praise!

this is the first Developers/game fourm I have ever joined.. !

With that said much love I have loads of feedback should you want more ideas

Love Noaksey

Loz

• programmer
  • Administrator
  • Dude
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 11:17:29 AM »
Hi Noaksey

Thanks for coming over to chat to us during Eurogamer! It was really good to get your take on the game, we got to see lots of people play but not many people gave us more in depth feedback than telling us they liked it. feel free to share your thoughts with us, another perspective is always useful.

Looking forward to the lets play once the build is ready!

Noaksey

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 08:10:33 PM »
I am planning a live stream of the game on Halloween :)

I'll keep you guys posted

Loz

• programmer
  • Administrator
  • Dude
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2013, 12:10:12 PM »
Awesome!

On an unrelated note I just discovered you can shoot through walls, whoops! Its interesting that no-one noticed though.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 12:15:33 PM by Loz »

Noaksey

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 11:04:45 PM »
Awesome!

On an unrelated note I just discovered you can shoot through walls, whoops! Its interesting that no-one noticed though.

I'll be honest the chances of anyone there noticing where quite slim due to gamers instinctively avoiding shooting at walls or monsters be hide walls due to it normally not being possible ;)

Bzubko

• Dude
  • Idle Creations Loyal Supporter
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2014, 11:03:22 PM »
Just go to Profile --> Modify Profile --> Account Settings, and you should see a username change option on the top of the screen. This should allow you to be able to change it!  Hope this was helpful! ;)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 11:05:53 PM by Bzubko »

Drawn

• Dude
  • get rekt
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2015, 11:25:59 AM »
Are you working on the next version, if so when do you plan to release it?

Loz

• programmer
  • Administrator
  • Dude
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2015, 11:00:23 PM »
Heya,

We are working on the next version! Progress is glacially slow at the moment because I'm the only programmer and I'm getting swamped with contract work this winter, which is great in the long term (money = free time to work on ToR) but bad in the short term.

The rough plan is to do a bug fix update as soon as I've ironed out the problems with 0.3, and then go full steam on adding more content.

Bzubko

• Dude
  • Idle Creations Loyal Supporter
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2015, 01:05:05 AM »
Dang. I haven't been here for a while... I was sort hoping more people would be buzzing about over here when I returned, but it looks like its still pretty barren  :-\. It's good news to hear the new updates being worked on, but man. It really sucks this game isn't more popular by now!

Anyways, I was just comin' around to say I'm still here with you guys. Schools just been pretty intense recently and the weekends are the only time I get to hang out with my friends. I'm only here now because my brother and my friend (Nore5515 as you know him) left me here. On the bright side, as soon as the new updates here I'll be doing another let's play with Nore. And as we both probably know, my let's plays are the most entertaining when it's me and him.

Well, I guess I'm off! Cant wait for the next update!