Author Topic: Tomb of Rooms V0.401 Released!  (Read 805 times)

IdleJohn

• Idle Artist
  • Administrator
    • Idle Creations
Tomb of Rooms V0.401 Released!
« on: February 09, 2018, 07:03:59 PM »
We've updated Tomb of Rooms to version 0.4! This is a big update, and it's been a long time coming.

A lot has changed under the hood, including remaking the UI and a complete graphical overhaul. There are also new rooms, monsters, ammunition, magic and lots of small improvements. With enough arcane knowledge you can play through the game without ever picking up an item, although it is not easy!

The new version is available to download either on our website or on itch.io
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 01:37:28 PM by IdleJohn »

Drawn

• Dude
  • get rekt
Re: Tomb of Rooms V0.401 Released!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 12:30:15 AM »
Great!

Drawn

• Dude
  • get rekt
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 06:29:16 PM »
It would be wise to add something to show what you added on your official page, instead of just on itch.io.

0ptixs

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 06:27:18 AM »
With enough arcane knowledge you can play through the game without ever picking up an item, although it is not easy!

Yay! Exactly what I was excited about when I first tried the game three years ago ^_^ (here: http://idlecreations.com/forum/index.php?topic=109.0)

I just downloaded the new version of the game, found a book with an interesting spiral glyph and died tragically to monsters I'd never seen before over the course of a few minutes. Thanks for the awesome update and great work!

Loz

• programmer
  • Administrator
  • Dude
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 06:07:17 PM »
Glad you are having fun with the update, that post definitely inspired me to add more content to that area so thanks for the help! :D

Flanua

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 10:35:14 PM »
I like all the new features and new UI with graphics in this update but I personally was very, very disappointed when instead female character I was forced to play a male character, I was felt like something died inside me. This beautiful (Rapunzel like) female character in this game was one of the reason I loved this game so much. Please give me a hint of how to change male character into female if it's possible in this build (without using joystick and split screen) Or at least please add ability in the next update to select what character to play.  :'(
Also the next level frozen on loading. I attached zip archive with files from my AppData.

Loz

• programmer
  • Administrator
  • Dude
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 10:39:00 PM »
Thanks for the help with the bug!

I'll add some sort of switch into the next build so that you can change which player is which character too.

Flanua

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2018, 10:41:48 PM »
Thanks a lot! I will wait character switching in the next build then. :)