Author Topic: Tomb of Rooms V0.305 Released!  (Read 3613 times)

Loz

• programmer
  • Administrator
  • Dude
Tomb of Rooms V0.305 Released!
« on: August 13, 2015, 05:04:46 PM »
Tomb of Rooms has been updated! Version 0.305 is now available to download.

This build is mainly focused on fixing the issues with v0.3 (which was a rather buggy) in preparation for adding new content.

There is some new HDR graphical stuff going on since v0.3, and the swords and all the creatures should be properly functional again now. Thanks to the contributions of our bug reporters any crashing or severe glitches should also be largely gone.

The plan is to finish off some of the new content and put that into a build to follow up this one in the near future. Please do let us know if you run into any problems!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 05:29:04 PM by Loz »

Bzubko

• Dude
  • Idle Creations Loyal Supporter
Re: Tomb of Rooms V0.305 Released!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 07:19:38 PM »
YAY! an update!! Good to see this game is still pushing on! Cant wait to go play it! :D

jetcutter

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 11:40:02 PM »
Just donated a bit more, hope to see ongoing progress  ;)

Loz

• programmer
  • Administrator
  • Dude
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 09:18:24 AM »
Thanks, we hugely appreciate the support! :D

Drawn

• Dude
  • get rekt
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 04:14:40 PM »
Awesome!

Drawn

• Dude
  • get rekt
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2015, 11:17:25 AM »
Spiders and bull working great

The heartbeat sensor is very interesting
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 11:47:07 AM by Drawn »

Flanua

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2015, 05:14:19 PM »
This game is Awesome, (I played on Mac mini) I don't scare horror games but this game is pretty scare. I like everything about this game and I really like to play as a girl and model looks amazing! I really really like that my character looks pretty big on screen, Thanks for that! Physics in this game is very funny and I like it. Monsters looks very nice (minotaur is one of my favorite monster, he scared me so much when I killed the spider and then started reload my shotgun) So much fun. Please add in the future Display/Graphics settings because I can't find it, but anyway game looks very nice on my Apple Thunderbolt display. Graphics very nice. And please add ability to play local lan.. Split screen is good but host/on lan will be awesome.
So far I donated what I could. Thanks for this awesome game! And sorry for my English. ;)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 05:36:56 PM by Flanua »

Drawn

• Dude
  • get rekt
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2015, 05:46:48 PM »
It's local coop up to 4 if you use a xbox controller and wireless receiver.

Loz

• programmer
  • Administrator
  • Dude
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2015, 12:03:49 PM »
This game is Awesome, (I played on Mac mini) I don't scare horror games but this game is pretty scare. I like everything about this game and I really like to play as a girl and model looks amazing! I really really like that my character looks pretty big on screen, Thanks for that! Physics in this game is very funny and I like it. Monsters looks very nice (minotaur is one of my favorite monster, he scared me so much when I killed the spider and then started reload my shotgun) So much fun. Please add in the future Display/Graphics settings because I can't find it, but anyway game looks very nice on my Apple Thunderbolt display. Graphics very nice. And please add ability to play local lan.. Split screen is good but host/on lan will be awesome.
So far I donated what I could. Thanks for this awesome game! And sorry for my English. ;)

Thanks Flanua! We will do our best :)