Author Topic: Suggestion (if it's possible) for an alert thingy  (Read 2637 times)

Bzubko

• Dude
  • Idle Creations Loyal Supporter
Suggestion (if it's possible) for an alert thingy
« on: February 14, 2015, 03:16:50 PM »
So I am pretty much back to checking this site every day, but it's starting to become a chore. But if there was a way to incorporate an alert by email, or something else, so I could see when a new version of the game comes out, or whenever something big happens. If this is too much to do, thats totally cool. thanks for taking time to read my stuff!

~sincerely, Bzubko, your idle forum supporter
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 03:19:29 PM by Bzubko »

idlekaty

• Idle artist
  • Administrator
  • Dude
Re: Suggestion (if it's possible) for an alert thingy
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 04:19:22 PM »
Hiya Bzubko!  Well currently it is possible to subscribe to individual boards... so if you subscribe to all boards, then you *should* be covered?

If you navigate inside one of the three main boards (for example, "General Discussion") along the top of the posts, to the right, you should see four buttons - 'New Topic', 'New Poll', 'Notify', 'Mark Read'. If you toggle 'Notify', it should set you up with an email notification. You can also notify individual threads too.

(I was a bit confused with this service at first, but it seems to be working ok for me now)

In other news, sadly we haven't been working on the game recently, so I wouldn't expect an update in the imminent future :(
But if you are concerned about missing an update, you could join our Facebook page - when we update we will post update announcements both here and there.

Loz

• programmer
  • Administrator
  • Dude
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 09:54:34 AM »
I am still doing the odd hour here and there, but at the moment its unglamorous small stuff like scripts to allow me to compile the different versions of the game more easily. A big content update is definitely a fair while away though yes. I'm going to try and sort out some of the bugs before that though.

When I do I'll make sure to send out an email.

Bzubko

• Dude
  • Idle Creations Loyal Supporter
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 02:23:41 AM »
Cool, Good to hear the update! I'm sorry things are rough over there. Thanks for the info though.

Pommagerdai

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 05:00:43 AM »
 une consommation excessive d'alcool. Peut-ĂȘtre que si on l'avait soutenu au lieu de le juger, il n'aurait